Rules of accommodation in the Guest Rooms “Piano Hotel” (as contract)
I. General Provisions
1. The present procedure for living in the guest rooms (GC) “Piano Hotel” is designed in accordance with the norms of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the Law of the Russian Federation “On Protection of Consumer Rights”, “The Rules
provision of hotel services in the Russian Federation “, approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1085 of 09.10.2015;
2. The basic concepts used in this Housing Order mean: “Guest Rooms” means a property complex (a building, equipment and other property),
intended for the provision of services;
“Consumer” means a citizen who intends to order or order and use services exclusively for personal, family, home and other needs not related to
implementation of business activities;
“Performer” – Soboleva IP, guest rooms “Piano Hotel”, which provides hotel services to consumers on a reimbursable contract.
II. Booking procedure, registration of accommodation and services
– The contract for the provision of services is concluded upon presentation by the consumer of a document certifying the identity of an individual:
a) the passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation who certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
b) the passport of a citizen of the USSR certifying the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation, until he is replaced on the passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation within the prescribed period;
c) Birth certificate – for a person under 14 years of age;
d) a passport that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation outside the Russian Federation – for a person permanently residing outside the Russian Federation
e) the passport of a foreign citizen or other document established by a federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as
a document certifying the identity of a foreign citizen;
f) a document issued by a foreign state and recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document proving the identity of a person without
g) permits for temporary residence of stateless persons;
h) a residence permit for a stateless person.
If the consumer agrees with the current rules of the hotel, the signing of the application form and the registration of residence, the contract for the provision of hotel services is deemed to be concluded.
The consumer agrees to the collection and processing of their personal data.
1. Reservation of seats is carried out on the basis of a bilateral agreement, a written individual or group application, as well as applications through postal, telephone and other communications.
2. In case of delay of the consumer from him, payment for the actual simple number (places in the room) is charged, but not more than per day. If you are late for more than a day, the reservation is canceled.
3. Payment for accommodation and services in the Civil Code is carried out at free (contractual) prices, which are brought to the attention of the consumer in the form of a price list for a certain performer
4. Information on the current prices for the rooms of the Civil Code is published on the hotel’s website and placed at the reception desk of the reception and accommodation service.
5. Payment for accommodation and additional services of the Civil Code is accepted in cash and non-cash form. Non-cash form of payment is made only with advance booking. Credit cards
6. If you pay for cash at the reception desk, an individual receives a cash receipt and, on demand, an account of the established sample.
7. Check-out time – 12.00 hours of the current day, Moscow time.
8. When placing before the estimated hour (from 00.00 to 10.00 hours), the payment for accommodation is charged with guaranteed reservation and is 50% of the room rate per day. Unguaranteed
early check-in is possible with a free and clean room, early check-in fee is not charged.
9. At the end of the period of stay, the guest is required to release the number before the check-out time (12.00 of the current day) or extend the stay, but in the presence of free rooms. When the guest is renewed,
be given another number.
10. In case of delay in the departure of the consumer, the payment for accommodation shall be collected in the following order:
– until 18.00 hours after the check-out time – payment for half a day;
– After 18.00 hours after the check-out time – payment for a full day.
For stays of less than 24 hours from the estimated hour, payment is charged per day.
11. Children under the age of 5 years stay free of charge without a seat in the room; when children are given the main place of payment, they are paid according to the current
12. The operating mode of the CC is round the clock.
The executor guarantees round-the-clock registration of consumers arriving to the hotel and descending from it.
13. The maximum period of residence in the Hotel for citizens of the Russian Federation is not established. For foreign citizens in accordance with the terms established by the legislation of the Russian Federation and / or validity periods